Mayilvahanan Alagan Chella obtained his PhD degree when he defended his thesis «Breaking Wave Characteristics and Breaking Wave Forces on Slender Cylinders» on 8 April 2016, NOWITECH congratulates.
The trial lecture had the given topic: “Wave tank testing of wind turbine foundations; scaling laws and optimization of the test set up”
His doctoral work was financed by NOWITECH – Norwegian Research Centre for Offshore Wind Technology.
- ICOE – The International Conference on Ocean Energy (June 2018) - August 6, 2018
- MegaRoller Kick-off meeting (Helsinki May 17th 2018) - August 6, 2018
- PhD “Resonnant Overvoltages in offshore wind farms. Analysis, modeling and measurement” - March 15, 2017
- Blind Test #5 meeting - March 1, 2017
- Dr Disputas, Amir Hayati-Soloot Department of Electric Power Engineering, NTNU - March 1, 2017
- NOWITECH Innovation Award 2016 - June 16, 2016