14 – 15 April 2016, Brussels: DESIGN and GET INVOLVED in the next EU H2020 bioenergy proposals.
A Workshop/brokerage event on bioenergy is co-organised by the European Energy Research Alliance (EERA) JP Bioenergy and the Norwegian Bioenergy Innovation Center “CenBio”. Participants will have the opportunity to present H2020 bioenergy project ideas, make new contacts and find project partners. The event targets a wide spectrum of researchers from European universities and research institutes, especially EERA JP Bioenergy and European Centers of Excellence, as well as industry stakeholders in the field of bioenergy. Do not miss this occasion! Register deadline is 8. April.
Participants will have the opportunity to present H2020 bioenergy project ideas, make new contacts and find project partners.
The objectives of the H2020 bioenergy workshop are:
- Facilitate initiation of new H2020 bioenergy project proposals within the new SET-Plan Governance
- Mobilize and engage European Centers of Excellence in the establishment of new H2020 bioenergy project proposals
- Strengthen cooperation between EERA JP Bioenergy and European Bioenergy Centers of Excellence.
The calls for proposals to be discussed are within:
- Renewable electricity and heating/cooling (LCE 07)
- Advanced biofuels (LCE 06, LCE 08)
The H2020 Work Programme 2016-2017 – “Secure, Clean and Efficient Energy” is available here.
The event is free of charge, registration mandatory!
You can register here.
- Please note that, due to the size of the meeting room, registrations will be accepted on a «first come-first served» basis.
- In order to make the workshop efficient, please fill in the form enclosed for possible project proposals.
- We kindly ask you to return the form as soon as possible and no later than 8 April.
For further information, you can contact me.
12:30 Registration and welcome lunch
13:30 Presentations of European Centers of Excellence
15:30 Presentation about relevant H2020 calls
16:30 Definition of working groups Based on relevant H2020 calls
08:45 Welcome Coffee/Tea
09:00 Update about bioenergy related Issue Papers
09:30 H2020 projects generation
- Renewable electricity and heating/cooling
- LCE 07 – Developing the next generation technologies of renewable electricity and heating/cooling
- Advanced biofuels
- LCE 06 – New knowledge and technologies Sustainable fuels
- LCE 08 – Development of next generation biofuel technologies
11:30 H2020 projects generation – continuation
13:00 Summary from working groups and the way forward