The Trondheim CCS Conference is a world leading scientific CCS technology conference, gathering more than 400 CCS-experts from all over the globe every other year.
TCCS-11: Where experts meet
The 11th TCCS instalment will feature world leading keynote speakers and present the latest and highest-level research and development accross the entire CCS value chain. From CO2 capture to transport, storage and use. Work undertaken within R&D institutions, universities and industry will be presented. Take a look at the previous TCCS conferences.
Latest news from TCCS:
TCCS-11 June 22-23, 2021, Trondheim, Norway. Hold the date now!
TCCS as a virtual conference
Participants will have access to the whole program via the event’s portal, and with the possibility of live interaction with presenters and other participants during the sessions. Participants will also be able to assess the content of the conference all through 2021.
- February 10 – Deadline for submission of Short Papers
- March 1 – Registration to the Conference opens
- March 25 – Notification of authors
- April 9 – Deadline Early bird registration
- April 30 – Preliminary program avaliable
- May 20- Deadline submission of final Short Papers
- May 25 – Final program available
Join our newsletter to stay updated on the latest TCCS-11 news and information, e.g. the programme, possibilities for publication, sponsor opportunities and much more.
Conference secretariat: An Hilmo
Conference website: www.tccs.no
- TCCS goes virtual The 11th Trondheim Conference on CO2 Capture, Transport and Storage - January 26, 2021
- Webinar: CruiZE project sharing and discussing how to reach zero emissions - December 18, 2020
- Free Webinar Series: Fast-tracking CCS deployment in Europe Stay on top of the latest CCS research and technology progress! - September 16, 2020
- TCCS-11 The 11th Trondheim Conference on CO2 Capture, Transport and Storage - July 2, 2020
- Third presentations of keynote speakers – TCCS-10 - June 12, 2019
- Second presentations of keynote speakers – TCCS-10 - June 12, 2019