On 14 June, the winners of the EUSEW annual Awards for innovative energy projects were announced during an Awards Ceremony in Brussels.
The Consumers prize went to the EcoGrid EU project by Østkraft (Norway/Denmark), and coordinated by SINTEF Energy. EcoGrid is an energy-market concept empowering households to manage renewables. Learn more about the project here.
Find out more about the award on gemini.no.
This film explains the project in 1 minute and 30 seconds:
- Don’t Look Up: Can effective science communication save the world? - January 13, 2022
- SINTEF at COP26: SINTEF Climate Fund, North Sea, market mechanisms and green shipping on the agenda - October 29, 2021
- Why Science Communication Matters - September 28, 2020
- GDPR and consent to receive newsletter - May 24, 2018
- Why I <3 blog - September 1, 2017
- We are launching #SINTEFblog Monday 14th of August - August 8, 2017