On 14 June, the winners of the EUSEW annual Awards for innovative energy projects were announced during an Awards Ceremony in Brussels.
The Consumers prize went to the EcoGrid EU project by Østkraft (Norway/Denmark), and coordinated by SINTEF Energy. EcoGrid is an energy-market concept empowering households to manage renewables. Learn more about the project here.
Find out more about the award on gemini.no.
This film explains the project in 1 minute and 30 seconds:
- GDPR and consent to receive newsletter - May 24, 2018
- Why I <3 blog - September 1, 2017
- We are launching #SINTEFblog Monday 14th of August - August 8, 2017
- EERA support EU´s commitment to Paris Agreement - June 8, 2017
- COP23: Bonn meeting to help accelerate climate action - May 11, 2017
- Finnish delegation visits SINTEF Energy Lab - March 21, 2017