Never a dull moment at work 🙂
In this clip a researcher from SINTEF Energy and Egston playing Mozart on an inductor in the new SmartGrid Lab at SINTEF/NTNU. This required over 140 A peak to peak as seen in the oscilloscope. The converter can deliver up 200 kW with 20 kHz bandwidth and will be used as a grid emulator.
The SmartGrid Lab is officially opening in September 2016.
- GDPR and consent to receive newsletter - May 24, 2018
- Why I <3 blog - September 1, 2017
- We are launching #SINTEFblog Monday 14th of August - August 8, 2017
- EERA support EU´s commitment to Paris Agreement - June 8, 2017
- COP23: Bonn meeting to help accelerate climate action - May 11, 2017
- Finnish delegation visits SINTEF Energy Lab - March 21, 2017