Never a dull moment at work 🙂
In this clip a researcher from SINTEF Energy and Egston playing Mozart on an inductor in the new SmartGrid Lab at SINTEF/NTNU. This required over 140 A peak to peak as seen in the oscilloscope. The converter can deliver up 200 kW with 20 kHz bandwidth and will be used as a grid emulator.
The SmartGrid Lab is officially opening in September 2016.
- Don’t Look Up: Can effective science communication save the world? - January 13, 2022
- SINTEF at COP26: SINTEF Climate Fund, North Sea, market mechanisms and green shipping on the agenda - October 29, 2021
- Why Science Communication Matters - September 28, 2020
- GDPR and consent to receive newsletter - May 24, 2018
- Why I <3 blog - September 1, 2017
- We are launching #SINTEFblog Monday 14th of August - August 8, 2017