TCCS-11 is just a week and a half away and we have a packed line-up of keynote speakers, panel discussions, technical sessions and poster presentations waiting for you. Have you registered yet?
If not, perhaps this plenary program will tempt you! Across the two days of TCCS-11, we’ll be setting the stage for CCS, looking in detail at how we scale-up from pilots to full-scale implementations, diving into technology development and market perspectives, and a whole lot more.
To be held as a virtual event on June 22-23, TCCS-11 is the latest event in the globally-leading scientific CCS technology conference series.
Here is the full line-up for the plenary sessions:
Setting the Stage
Erna Solberg, Prime Minister of Norway
Sir Robert Watson, Professor, IPBES
Alexandra Bech Gjørv, President and CEO, SINTEF
Nils Røkke, SINTEF and EERA
Scaling up from Pilots
Roy Vardheim, CEO Gassnova
Mirrijn van Eijk, Advisor External Affairs, Portho
Sverre Overå, Project Director, Equinor, Northern Lights
Mona Jacobsen Mølnvik, Norwegian CCS Research Centre (NCCS), SINTEF
Philip Llewellyn, TOTAL s.e.
Projects, Technology Developments and Markets
Jim Stian Olsen, CTO, Aker Clean Carbon
Dominique Rouge, VP Sales & Technology, Air Liquide Engineering & Construction
Liv Monica Stubholt, Chair Board, Fortum
Jan Theulen, Director Alt. Res., HeidelbergCement
Technical Keynotes (Day 2)
Hanna Knuutila, NTNU
Earl Goether, TNO
Curtis Martin Oldenburg, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
Sam Krevor, Senior Lecturer, Imperial College London
To find out more about TCCS-11 and to register now, visit www.tccs.no
- CO2Datashare releases datasets from the Illinois Basin – Decatur Project - March 10, 2022
- Is CCS Really So Expensive? - December 13, 2021
- Cement bond to rock and steel: the Achilles heel of well integrity - December 9, 2021
- Salt Precipitation Experiments for Improved CO2 Storage - October 12, 2021
- TCCS-11: A Virtual Success - June 29, 2021
- TCCS-11: Recognising Breakthroughs in CCS Research - June 22, 2021