To be in position to sign the contract with the Research Council of Norway, the NCCS Consortium Agreement (CA) first had to be in place and signed by all partners. The CA was developed and negotiated through several rounds this fall, heavily supported by an industry task force. By December, the CA was finally settled, and by February, partners had signed the CA detailing our collaboration over the coming eight years.
In total, 25 partners signed the CA, where 13 were research partners and 12 were partners from the industry.
- TCCS goes virtual - January 26, 2021
- Webinar: CruiZE project sharing and discussing how to reach zero emissions - December 18, 2020
- Free Webinar Series: Fast-tracking CCS deployment in Europe - September 16, 2020
- TCCS-11 The 11th Trondheim Conference on CO2 Capture, Transport and Storage - July 2, 2020
- Third presentations of keynote speakers – TCCS-10 - June 12, 2019
- Second presentations of keynote speakers – TCCS-10 - June 12, 2019