NOWITECH final seminar will take place 22 – 23 August 2017 at Radisson Blu Royal Garden hotel, Trondheim.
Highlights from NOWITECH will be presented.
Tuesday 22 August
12:30 Offshore Wind in Future Sustainable European Power System
14:00 Offshore Wind Substructures
15:30 Operation and maintenance
16:35 Poster session & refreshments
18:30 NOWITECH Innovation Award 2017 and dinner
Wednesday 23 August
09:00 Grid connection and Control
10:30 The way forward
Detailed draft AGENDA
NOWITECH Innovation Award
In connection with the final seminar, the winner of NOWITECH Innovation Award will be presented. More information and call for nomination at the NOWITECH website.
Maximum number of participants is 100, we reccomend that you register now.
The seminar is free for NOWITECH partners. Fee for other participants: 3000 NOK incl. dinner (ex VAT).
- EERA DeepWind’2020: The future is offshore - January 31, 2020
- Successful EERA DeepWind’2019 Conference - February 1, 2019
- Offshore Wind in China as Pioneering Sustainable Solutions (Norway-China business summit 2018) - October 25, 2018
- OPWIND: Summer internship on wind farm control - September 13, 2018
- NOWITECH: Results from 8 years of research on offshore wind (final report: download available) - August 2, 2018
- International cooperation on offshore wind - February 14, 2018