NOWITECH final seminar will take place 22 – 23 August 2017 at Radisson Blu Royal Garden hotel, Trondheim.
Highlights from NOWITECH will be presented.
Tuesday 22 August
12:30 Offshore Wind in Future Sustainable European Power System
14:00 Offshore Wind Substructures
15:30 Operation and maintenance
16:35 Poster session & refreshments
18:30 NOWITECH Innovation Award 2017 and dinner
Wednesday 23 August
09:00 Grid connection and Control
10:30 The way forward
Detailed draft AGENDA
NOWITECH Innovation Award
In connection with the final seminar, the winner of NOWITECH Innovation Award will be presented. More information and call for nomination at the NOWITECH website.
Maximum number of participants is 100, we reccomend that you register now.
The seminar is free for NOWITECH partners. Fee for other participants: 3000 NOK incl. dinner (ex VAT).
- Offshore wind: the EU needs to invest now - March 18, 2022
- EERA DeepWind offshore wind energy R&I conference 2022 - January 21, 2022
- The time is now for the EU to invest in offshore wind research Offshore wind can become the backbone of the EU's zero-emission energy system – but it requires a concerted effort - November 10, 2021
- EERA DeepWind’2021 Offshore Wind R&D Digital Conference - February 9, 2021
- Call for abstracts – EERA DeepWind’2021 18th Deep Sea Offshore Wind R&D Conference - October 2, 2020
- Offshore Wind: Ambitious Industry Plans to Meet Energy Needs - June 11, 2020