The webinar will concern innovation and innovation management, and will have two parts. In the first part, Sigmund Størset will present main findings from his Master of Technology Management thesis, titled “Managing open innovation process in large university-industry research programmes”, which used FMEs as a case study. The second part will concern activities planned or underway in the NCCS Innovation and Technology Transfer task.
- DATE: November 9, 2017
- TIME: 10:00 – 11:00 AM (CET)
- DURATION: 1.0 hrs incl. Q&A
Presenter: Sigmund Størset, Research Manager SINTEF Energy Research
The webinar is open to NCCS partners, only.
The NCCS Management Team
- Feel free to share this with colleagues in your own company.
- If you are not already on the invitation list, send us an e-mail and ask to be added. You will then receive invitations to all NCCS webinars.
- If you do not wish to receive these NCCS webinars invitations anymore, send us an e-mail and we will remove your name form the list.
- TCCS goes virtual The 11th Trondheim Conference on CO2 Capture, Transport and Storage - January 26, 2021
- Webinar: CruiZE project sharing and discussing how to reach zero emissions - December 18, 2020
- Free Webinar Series: Fast-tracking CCS deployment in Europe Stay on top of the latest CCS research and technology progress! - September 16, 2020
- TCCS-11 The 11th Trondheim Conference on CO2 Capture, Transport and Storage - July 2, 2020
- Third presentations of keynote speakers – TCCS-10 - June 12, 2019
- Second presentations of keynote speakers – TCCS-10 - June 12, 2019