The webinar will concern innovation and innovation management, and will have two parts. In the first part, Sigmund Størset will present main findings from his Master of Technology Management thesis, titled “Managing open innovation process in large university-industry research programmes”, which used FMEs as a case study. The second part will concern activities planned or underway in the NCCS Innovation and Technology Transfer task.
- DATE: November 9, 2017
- TIME: 10:00 – 11:00 AM (CET)
- DURATION: 1.0 hrs incl. Q&A
Presenter: Sigmund Størset, Research Manager SINTEF Energy Research
The webinar is open to NCCS partners, only.
The NCCS Management Team
- Feel free to share this with colleagues in your own company.
- If you are not already on the invitation list, send us an e-mail and ask to be added. You will then receive invitations to all NCCS webinars.
- If you do not wish to receive these NCCS webinars invitations anymore, send us an e-mail and we will remove your name form the list.
- Nominations open for the SINTEF and NTNU CCS-award - January 8, 2019
- NCCS Technical Advisory Committee - February 20, 2018
- NCCS Consortium Days 2017: Lessons learned from the Norwegian Full-Scale Project, CCS legal requirements, hydrogen and more… - December 21, 2017
- Join our IEAGHG CCS Summer School 2018 in Trondheim - December 21, 2017
- NCCS Webinar on Innovation in FMEs - November 12, 2017
- NCCS Webinars – Innovation in FMEs - October 17, 2017