The transition towards sustainable process heating is gaining traction and high-temperature heat pumps are becoming the preferred choice for a variety of applications. The huge potential of heat pumps, improving market conditions, and an increasing interest from end-users have caused a remarkable increase of activities focusing on the development of high-temperature heat pump technologies, which will be the focus of attention at the upcoming symposium.
The High-Temperature Heat Pump Symposium 2022 is the place, where the HTHP community comes together to discuss current technology status, ongoing activities, challenges, and perspectives.
HTHP Symposium website – Registration opens this January
Don’t want to miss out on the High-Temperature Heat Pump Symposium 2022? Subscribe to our newsletter to get HTHP-Symposium news directly to your inbox.
The newsletter provides you with content and important dates relevant for the upcoming High-Temperature Heat Pump Symposium 2022.
- High-Temperature Heat Pump Symposium in Copenhagen – 29 – 30 March 2022 - January 7, 2022
- First Industrial Heat Pump Drier Operating at 150°C - January 15, 2020
- Successful 2nd Conference on High Temperature Heat Pumps (HTHP) - September 13, 2019
- How we achieved more energy efficient steam drying solutions Successful Factory Assembly Tests for novel Steam Turbo Compressors - May 24, 2019
- Phase-out of fossil fuels: SINTEF develops a novel high temperature heat pump - February 28, 2019
- HeatUp: New high temperature heat pump prototype installed - September 5, 2017