18th Deep Sea Offshore Wind R&D Conference
Trondheim, Norway, 13 – 15 January 2021
The conference is hosted by SINTEF and NTNU and organized in cooperation with the European Energy Research Alliance (EERA) joint programme on wind energy.
This international event aims at presenting the best on-going R&D on deep sea offshore wind farms, both bottom fixed and floating. Be part of it and issue your abstract now for oral or poster presentation.
Deadline for abstract submission: 15 October 2020.
Preparation of full papers is optional. These will go through a full peer-review and successful submissions will be published on-line in an accredited journal. There will be an award for best poster.
Please distribute this invitation to colleagues as you see fit. We would suggest you register well in advance, as the maximum number of participants is 200.
If you don’t know Trondheim, find out more at VisitNorway.
The conference has been developing every year since 2004, and is established as an important venue on deep sea offshore wind R&D. The programme includes a mix of plenary presentations with broad appeal and presentations in parallel sessions or by posters on specific science and technology themes.
COVID-19: We will adopt the organisation of the conference depending on the development of the COVID-19 pandemic.
We shall keep the conference as always to deliver top quality and at the same time ensure that it is safe. We foresee that the conference can be partly with physical presence and partly through digital platforms. The latter may include streaming of presentations and that presentations may be held without physical presence at the conference. The final solutions we will come back to once we know better how the COVID-19 pandemic is developing.
We will publish Newsletters with topics regarding the EERA DeepWind’2021,
follow this link to subscribe.
- The time is now for the EU to invest in offshore wind research Offshore wind can become the backbone of the EU's zero-emission energy system – but it requires a concerted effort - November 10, 2021
- EERA DeepWind’2021 Offshore Wind R&D Digital Conference - February 9, 2021
- Call for abstracts – EERA DeepWind’2021 18th Deep Sea Offshore Wind R&D Conference - October 2, 2020
- Offshore Wind: Ambitious Industry Plans to Meet Energy Needs - June 11, 2020
- The first announcement of EERA DeepWind’2021 - May 11, 2020
- EERA DeepWind’2020: The future is offshore - January 31, 2020