ELEGANCY is an ACT (Accelerating CCS Technologies) research project aiming to provide knowledge in the form of data, models and case studies on how Europe’s energy system can be decarbonized via CCS and hydrogen. The partner countries are Germany, the Netherlands, Norway, Switzerland and the UK, with some partners located in Belgium and Sweden.
This was the fifth in the series of ELEGANCY consortium meetings, and it was hosted by Imperial College London, the UK consortium leader in ELEGANCY. During two days, the project participants presented and discussed the latest findings, and also made preparations for 2020, in which the project will conclude.
- Unveiling the Dynamics of CO2 Injection into Underground Storage - November 9, 2020
- ELEGANCY Webinar Series on CCS and Hydrogen - May 11, 2020
- ELEGANCY – progress meeting in London - December 5, 2019
- ELEGANCY: From Helmholtz-type Equations of State to Legal Conditions - September 5, 2019
- Film boiling and rapid phase transition of liquefied natural gas - May 6, 2019
- ELEGANCY Conference 2018 - December 12, 2018