ELEGANCY is an ACT (Accelerating CCS Technologies) research project aiming to provide knowledge in the form of data, models and case studies on how Europe’s energy system can be decarbonized via CCS and hydrogen. The partner countries are Germany, the Netherlands, Norway, Switzerland and the UK, with some partners located in Belgium and Sweden.
This was the fifth in the series of ELEGANCY consortium meetings, and it was hosted by Imperial College London, the UK consortium leader in ELEGANCY. During two days, the project participants presented and discussed the latest findings, and also made preparations for 2020, in which the project will conclude.
- ELEGANCY Webinar Series on CCS and Hydrogen - May 11, 2020
- ELEGANCY – progress meeting in London On 28–29 November 2019, the ELEGANCY team of 50 researchers and industry representatives met in London to present and discuss their latest findings on CCS and hydrogen. - December 5, 2019
- ELEGANCY: From Helmholtz-type Equations of State to Legal Conditions On 17 June 2019, 50 researchers and industry representatives met in Trondheim to present and discuss their work on the path to a decarbonized European energy system. - September 5, 2019
- Film boiling and rapid phase transition of liquefied natural gas - May 6, 2019
- ELEGANCY Conference 2018 Bringing together the right knowledge and stakeholders to decarbonize Europe's energy system - December 12, 2018
- ELEGANCY Conference – First announcement - June 5, 2018