The bi-annual Trondheim CCS Conference series – TCCS – is one of the leading scientific CCS technology Conferences. The objective is to bring forward, present and discuss current work undertaken within R&D institutions, universities and in industry.
TCCS-10 an important meeting place
Since the start in 2003, the Conference grown from a meeting for a select few, to be an important meeting place for 350-400 CCS experts from all over the world.
The Conference typically has:
- 150 oral presentations
- six parallel sessions
- more than 100 poster presentations
- participants from 25-30 countries.
As 2019 marks the 10-year anniversary of TCCS, that justifies a celebration slightly more extravagant than usual. We promise an exciting program, both in terms of technology issues and on the social arena.
The Conference takes place in Trondheim, Norway, on June 17 – 19 2019. Therefore, plug it into your calendar immediately, because we want to see you there!
SINTEF and NTNU CCS Award
There will also be a call for nominations to the SINTEF and NTNU CCS Award, which is given for outstanding achievements within the field of carbon capture, transport and storage (CCS)
Achievements can be within the areas:
- Scientific contributions and breakthroughs
- Novel schemes for CCS
- Increased knowledge and dissemination of CCS
- Promotion and initiation of CCS for pilot, demo and full scale
If you have imminent questions, feel free to contact our Conference Secretary: Ms. An Hilmo
- Professor Roland Span won the SINTEF and NTNU CCS Award 2019 at TCCS-10 - August 21, 2019
- At the COP24: Are we going to save the planet? - December 14, 2018
- H21NoE: Hydrogen Project that can remove 20 million tons of CO2 a year - November 30, 2018
- SET Plan Conference 2018: Europe needs to invest more in clean energy R&I. The risk is low and the return is high. - November 20, 2018
- Rarely Has Half A Degree Meant So Much To Humanity - October 4, 2018
- The EERA conference – 10 years of lowering Europes CO2 - June 26, 2018