Only a last friendly reminder:
The TCCS-9 conference is next week
– June 13 and 14. We kick off with the welcome reception at 20:30 Monday, June 12 at Radisson Blu Royal Garden Hotel in Trondheim.
If you have not already registered, the lines are still open. Please, note that on-site registration is not possible.
You can register here.
More about the conference here.
We look forward to seeing you in Trondheim!
Nils A Røkke
Follow TCCS-9 on Twitter #TCCS and @NCCS_FME – and please send your questions to the key-note speakers.
- Professor Roland Span won the SINTEF and NTNU CCS Award 2019 at TCCS-10 - August 21, 2019
- At the COP24: Are we going to save the planet? - December 14, 2018
- H21NoE: Hydrogen Project that can remove 20 million tons of CO2 a year - November 30, 2018
- SET Plan Conference 2018: Europe needs to invest more in clean energy R&I. The risk is low and the return is high. - November 20, 2018
- Rarely has a half degree meant so much to humanity - October 4, 2018
- The EERA conference – 10 years of lowering Europes CO2 - June 26, 2018