18th Deep Sea Offshore Wind R&D Conference
EERA DeepWind 2021 is an international event aiming to present the best on-going research and innovation related to deep sea offshore wind farm, both bottom-fixed and floating. The conference will take place in Trondheim, Norway, 13 – 15 January 2021.
Deadline for submission of abstracts is set to 15 October 2020.
- New turbine and generator technology
- Grid connection and power system integration
- Met-ocean conditions
- Operation & maintenance
- Installation and sub-structures
- Wind farm optimization
- Experimental testing and Validation
- Wind farm control systems
- Public engagement and environmental aspects
- Energy transition perspectives
Preparation of full papers is optional. These will go through a full peer-review and successful submissions will be published on-line in an accredited journal. There will be an award for best poster.
EERA DeepWind Conference 2021 will be a hybrid conference, gathering attendees and speakers both physically and digitally. The hybrid format allows us to present speakers from different parts of the world, whilst ensuring a good meeting for what’s important: hard science on offshore wind.
We will publish Newsletters with topics regarding the EERA DeepWind’2021,
follow this link to subscribe.
- Call for abstracts – EERA DeepWind’2021 18th Deep Sea Offshore Wind R&D Conference - October 2, 2020
- Offshore Wind: Ambitious Industry Plans to Meet Energy Needs - June 11, 2020
- The first announcement of EERA DeepWind’2021 - May 11, 2020
- EERA DeepWind’2020: The future is offshore - January 31, 2020
- Successful EERA DeepWind’2019 Conference - February 1, 2019
- Offshore Wind in China as Pioneering Sustainable Solutions (Norway-China business summit 2018) - October 25, 2018