Well done Lisa Ziegler! PhD student NTNU and NOWITECH associate.
Lisa Ziegler from Ramboll Energy’s wind department in Hamburg has won the ‘WindEurope energy research prize’, which is given to innovative work that presents data or results that can contribute to bringing the wind industry forward.
In connection with the EERA DeepWind 2015 conference, Lisa Ziegler, NTNU/Siemens Nederland N.V. won the best poster award for Scientific Content for her work entitled “Sensitivity of Wave Fatigue Loads on Offshore Wind under varying Site Conditions”.
- The time is now for the EU to invest in offshore wind research Offshore wind can become the backbone of the EU's zero-emission energy system – but it requires a concerted effort - November 10, 2021
- EERA DeepWind’2021 Offshore Wind R&D Digital Conference - February 9, 2021
- Call for abstracts – EERA DeepWind’2021 18th Deep Sea Offshore Wind R&D Conference - October 2, 2020
- Offshore Wind: Ambitious Industry Plans to Meet Energy Needs - June 11, 2020
- The first announcement of EERA DeepWind’2021 - May 11, 2020
- EERA DeepWind’2020: The future is offshore - January 31, 2020