NOWITECH Final seminar took place in Trondheim 22 – 23 August.
Highlights from NOWITECH were presented.
Presentations were also held by the Research Council of Norway, Tone Ibenholt, the history of Hywind was presented by Arne Eik, Statoil, and Dong Energy presented how they work with R&D for accelerating offshore wind development.
Highlights from NOWITECH included among others presentation of integrated models of offshore wind turbines by Tor Anders Nygaard, IFE, and Offshore wind farm O&M and logistics optimization by Elin Espeland Halvorsen-Weare, SINTEF Ocean.
Se the full agenda and presentations.
NOWITECH Innovation Award
The 2017 award is given for the work on Method for Loss Minimization in Long High Voltage Alternating Current (HVAC) Export Cables for Offshore Wind Farms. Read more about the innovation here, you can even see a short film.
The NOWITECH Innovation award winners 2017 are from left: Chief Scientist Bjørn Gustavsen and Researcher Olve Mo, SINTEF Energi. To the right Per Arne Wilson, NTNU, from the NOWITECH Innovation Award Committee.
- DeepWind’18: Can we make Offshore Wind profitable without subsidies? - December 14, 2017
- NOWITECH Final Seminar, Trondheim, 22 – 23 August - September 5, 2017
- How we at NOWITECH produced innovations worth five billion euros - August 24, 2017
- NOWITECH Final Seminar 22 - 23 August, Radisson Blu Royal Garden hotel, Trondheim - June 30, 2017
- Offshore Wind Energy 2017 – Poster award Harald Svendsen received a poster award at the Offshore Wind Energy 2017 conference in London 7 June 2017 - June 16, 2017
- Open innovation from SINTEF saves millions by minimizing electrical losses in long HVAC cables connecting offshore wind farms - March 30, 2017