The Blind Test #5 meeting will take place on Monday 29th May, in Visby, Gotland, Sweden – in conjunction with The Wake Conference 2017.
If you are interested, please let us know at your earliest convenience and we will put you up on the workshop mailing list. If you think that others you know might be interested, please feel free to pass this information on.
Schedule for BT5
- Jan 18th, 2017: Blind test announced on DeepWind conference in Trondheim
- Feb 17th, 2017: Blind test invitation sent out
- May 14th, 2017: Deadline for submission of simulation results
- May 29th, 2017: Blind test workshop prior to the Wake Conference in Visby, Gotland, Sweden
BT4 is published now
- P-Å. Krogstad, P.E. Eriksen³ Blind test calculations of the performance and wake development for a model wind turbine², Renewable Energy, 50, 2013, pp. 325-333
- F. Pierella , P-Å. Krogstad, L. Sætran ³Blind Test 2 calculations for two in-line model wind turbines where the downstream turbine operates at various rotational speeds² Renewable Energy, 70, 2014, pp.62-77
- P-Å. Krogstad, L. Sætran, M.S. Adaramola, ³Blind test3 calculations of the performance and wake development behind two in-line and offset model wind turbines², Journal of Fluids and Structures, 52, 2015, pp. 65-80