The International Conference on Ocean Energy
The conference is a global marine energy event focused on the industrial development of renewable marine energy. Held every two years, the goal of the conference and exhibition is to share recent experiences from research and demonstration efforts. It aims to accelerate development by stimulating collaboration networks between companies and research and development centres.
The conference lasted for 2,5 days and had various technical and semi-commercial presentations in relation to wave- and tidal energy. In addition, there was a exhibition from international and French exhibitors.
The MegaRoller project presented at ICOE
MegaRoller coordinator Tuula Mäki held a presentation on Tuesday 13th June. She of course used the opportunity to inform the industry and Wave Energy community about the newly launched MegaRoller project. The presentation by Tuula and representatives from 3 other flagship projects was followed by a very interesting panel debate. Well done, Tuula!
- ICOE – The International Conference on Ocean Energy (June 2018) - August 6, 2018
- MegaRoller Kick-off meeting (Helsinki May 17th 2018) - August 6, 2018
- PhD “Resonnant Overvoltages in offshore wind farms. Analysis, modeling and measurement” - March 15, 2017
- Blind Test #5 meeting - March 1, 2017
- Dr Disputas, Amir Hayati-Soloot Department of Electric Power Engineering, NTNU - March 1, 2017
- NOWITECH Innovation Award 2016 - June 16, 2016