On 2 and 3 May, 86 participant from the HighEFF Consortium met at the HighEFF Annual Meeting 2018 in Trondheim. The focus was research on progress and achievements within the Centre topics of energy efficiency in industry processes from R&D and Industry. We are pleased to see more than 25 people from 19 different industry partners participating at this annual happening.
More pictures are to be found in the project eRoom.
- HighEFF at workshop: The Future of Conducting and Publishing Research in Entrepreneurship, Innovation Management and Strategy - June 20, 2019
- HighEFF Annual Meeting – Picture Blogg - May 31, 2018
- HighEFF collaboration – KIFEE Professor Yamaguchi from Doshisha University visits Trondheim - October 10, 2017
- A question of power: the politics of kilowatt-hours - September 26, 2017
- FME HighEFF Annual meeting Knowledge – Friendship – Teamwork! - July 6, 2017
- HighEffLab: Trondheim gets new Norwegian laboratory for industrial energy efficiency - June 30, 2017