You might have received a newsletter from us asking you to confirm which newsletters you want to receive in the future. Why are we asking you this?
In May, the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) comes into force. The GDPR is intended to safeguard your personal privacy by giving you greater control of your personal data. This is why we are now obtaining consent from those who wish to continue receiving newsletters from SINTEF Energy Research about the various research projects we are coordinating.
What information are we storing about you?
In connection with newsletters, we are storing your name and e-mail address, and the name of the newsletter to which you subscribe. Should you wish to withdraw consent to hold your contact data, click “unsubscribe” in the newsletter.
You can still subscribe
If you do not subscribe already, it is not too late. Submit your email-adress in the subscribe box and choose the newsletter you want to subscribe to.
- GDPR and consent to receive newsletter - May 24, 2018
- Why I <3 blog - September 1, 2017
- We are launching #SINTEFblog Monday 14th of August - August 8, 2017
- EERA support EU´s commitment to Paris Agreement - June 8, 2017
- COP23: Bonn meeting to help accelerate climate action - May 11, 2017
- Finnish delegation visits SINTEF Energy Lab - March 21, 2017