A violent solar eruption can disrupt the Earth’s magnetic field, which in turn can interfere with power grids. In Washington, the White House is making contingency plans – as is the electrical power sector in Norway. Find out more on gemini.no.
- Don’t Look Up: Can effective science communication save the world? - January 13, 2022
- SINTEF at COP26: SINTEF Climate Fund, North Sea, market mechanisms and green shipping on the agenda - October 29, 2021
- Why Science Communication Matters - September 28, 2020
- GDPR and consent to receive newsletter - May 24, 2018
- Why I <3 blog - September 1, 2017
- We are launching #SINTEFblog Monday 14th of August - August 8, 2017