My colleagues and I are pleased to announce the first ELEGANCY Conference in Brussels, 8 November 2018. Please hold the date.
This conference will be an opportunity to learn about the ELEGANCY project and the results from its first year of operation, and to hear perspectives of relevant external stakeholders.
ELEGANCY is an ACT research project that aims to develop a commercial model for industrial CCS and hydrogen production and distribution. The findings and tools developed will be applied to five national case studies outlined below.
|10:10 – 12:00||Invited talks|
|12:00 – 13:00||Lunch|
|13:00 – 14:00||Invited talks|
|14:00 – 16:30||ELEGANCY presentations|
Updated information about the conference can be found at the project web-page.
We are looking forward to seeing you in Brussels. For additional details, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ELEGANCY Conference 2018 Bringing together the right knowledge and stakeholders to decarbonize Europe's energy system - December 12, 2018
- ELEGANCY Conference – First announcement - June 5, 2018
- ELEGANCY – progress meeting in Petten - May 28, 2018
- Bikes, gravel and CO2 flow out of equilibrium - May 2, 2018
- ELEGANCY – accelerating CCS deployment by combining CCS and hydrogen - November 7, 2017
- Launch of the ISO standards for CO2 pipeline transport and storage. The framework is now in place, so what are we waiting for? - November 6, 2017