The Gas Technology Centre NTNU-SINTEF (GTS) organized TGTC 2016, in Trondheim, on December 5th 2016.
The international energy market is changing. Norwegian and European policy makers consider natural gas an important energy source in the transition to the low carbon economy.
Nevertheless, the interest and support for gas related research and technology development is declining.
The Trondheim Gas Technology Conference, traditionally an applied scientific conference, addressed this situation by including the policy approach. Find out more about the conference on the conference website.
- Train transport of CO2 – a key to enable CCS from small European emitters? - December 12, 2016
- Picture blog: TGTC 2016 – 4th Trondheim Gas Technology Conference - December 7, 2016
- PilotCCS: Investigating feasibility of applying Carbon, Capture and Storage in the Czech Republic - October 24, 2016
- SINTEF meets the EUs delegation to Norway - October 4, 2016
- One step closer to European CCS deployment: GATEWAY pilot case chosen - September 8, 2016