The first NCCS Board meeting took place in Trondheim on April 27, 2017. Naturally, this meeting focused on “start-up” issues.
Chairman of the NCCS General Assembly, Dr. Nils A. Røkke, reported from the first NCCS General Assembly meeting held on March 17, and NCCS Director, Dr. Mona J. Mølnvik, explained the governing structure of the Centre. Dr. Per Ivar Karstad (Statoil) was elected Chairman of the NCCS Board for the period 2017-2018.
The most pressing issue on the agenda was the approval of the annual working plan for 2017. Solid groundwork before the meeting made this issue easy, and the plan was approved without much discussion. This meant the formal starting point for the research work in NCCS.
The next Board meeting will be held on November 29 in connection with the first NCCS Consortium Day, November 28-29, in Trondheim.
- NCCS Research & Norway’s Longship - December 22, 2020
- CCS Has A Branding Problem — We Need A Solution - December 14, 2020
- NCCS at GHGT-14: Presentations and posters - December 10, 2018
- NCCS represented at CCS Forum 2018 - October 29, 2018
- NCCS Hosted the 12th Annual IEAGHG CCS Summer School (June 2018) - August 13, 2018
- NCCS Launches Mobility Program! - April 25, 2018