The “Trondheim Conference on CO2 Capture, Transport and Storage” will be hosted for the 8th time on June 16 – 18, 2015, in Trondheim, Norway. The bi-annual conference has since its beginning in 2003 grown to become one of the leading scientific CCS technology conferences.
The technical program of the previous conference (TCCS7 / June 2013) offered 10 keynote lectures, 138 oral presentations (in six parallel sessions) and almost 100 poster presentations. 360 delegates from 24 countries attended the conference.
Registration will be open from February 1, 2014
- Third presentations of keynote speakers – TCCS-10 - June 12, 2019
- Second presentations of keynote speakers – TCCS-10 - June 12, 2019
- First presentations of keynote speakers – TCCS-10 - June 12, 2019
- Nominations open for the SINTEF and NTNU CCS-award - January 8, 2019
- NCCS Technical Advisory Committee - February 20, 2018
- NCCS Consortium Days 2017: Lessons learned from the Norwegian Full-Scale Project, CCS legal requirements, hydrogen and more… - December 21, 2017