The “Trondheim Conference on CO2 Capture, Transport and Storage” will be hosted for the 8th time on June 16 – 18, 2015, in Trondheim, Norway. The bi-annual conference has since its beginning in 2003 grown to become one of the leading scientific CCS technology conferences.
The technical program of the previous conference (TCCS7 / June 2013) offered 10 keynote lectures, 138 oral presentations (in six parallel sessions) and almost 100 poster presentations. 360 delegates from 24 countries attended the conference.
Registration will be open from February 1, 2014
- TCCS goes virtual - January 26, 2021
- Webinar: CruiZE project sharing and discussing how to reach zero emissions - December 18, 2020
- Free Webinar Series: Fast-tracking CCS deployment in Europe - September 16, 2020
- TCCS-11 The 11th Trondheim Conference on CO2 Capture, Transport and Storage - July 2, 2020
- Third presentations of keynote speakers – TCCS-10 - June 12, 2019
- Second presentations of keynote speakers – TCCS-10 - June 12, 2019